Knowledge of aluminum composite panel:
Different materials can meet the needs of different customers.
1220×(width)×2440(length)×2.5(thickness)mm Aluminum thickness: 0.08mm
1220×(width)×2440(length)×3(thickness)mm Aluminum thickness: 0.08----0.21mm
1220×(width)×2440(length)×4(thickness)mm Aluminum thickness: 0.12----0.50mm
Non-standard size: According to customer requirements, the two parties negotiated.
①Exterior wall aluminum-plastic composite panel series: There are five specifications for aluminum thickness: 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.45mm, 0.50mm.
②Interior wall aluminum-plastic composite panel series: There are five specifications of aluminum thickness: 0.30mm, 0.21mm, 0.18mm, 0.15mm, 0.12mm.
③Fireproof aluminum-plastic composite panel series: There are six specifications of aluminum thickness: 0.25mm, 0.30mm, 0.35mm, 0.40mm, 0.45mm, 0.50mm. Board thickness can reach 3mm～6mm
Length: 2000, 2440, 3000, 3200, etc., in mm.
Width: 1220, 1250, 1500, etc., in mm.
Minimum thickness: 4, the unit is mm.
The length and width of curtain wall panels can also be negotiated between the supplier and the buyer.
Marking code: ordinary type, code-named G; flame-retardant type, code-named FR; fluorocarbon resin coated decorative surface, code-named FC.
Marking method: mark according to the order of the product name, classification, decorative surface, size, aluminum thickness and standard number of the curtain wall panel.
Marking example: a flame-retardant curtain wall panel with a specification of 2440mm×1220mm×4mm, aluminum thickness of 0.50mm, and fluorocarbon resin coating on the surface. The mark is: Example———Aluminum-plastic composite panel for building curtain wall FRFC2440×1220 ×40.50GB/T17748－200×. Material aluminum: the material used for the curtain wall panel
The performance should meet the requirements of GB/T3880.2 3××× series, 5××× series or other series of aluminum alloys with better corrosion resistance and mechanical properties. The aluminum material should be cleaned and chemically pretreated to remove the oil, dirt and the loose oxide layer formed naturally due to contact with the air, and form a layer
Chemical conversion film to facilitate the firm bonding of aluminum material to coating and core layer.
Aluminum-plastic board construction method:
1) The horizontal line and center line of the cylinder pop up. According to the horizontal line and the center line, the horizontal line required by the design drawing of the plastic aluminum ceiling is released.
2) According to the actual size, calculate the block size of the plastic aluminum plate and draw the processing diagram.
(2) Plastic aluminum plate processing
1) Shearing: According to the size of the processing drawing, arrange the plastic aluminum plate reasonably, and use gantry shears for cutting.
2) Slot milling, bending, bending: first stretch the line on the required part of the plastic aluminum plate, and then use the slot milling machine to mill the thinnest part of the U-shaped groove bottom edge should be 0.2-0.4mm. For the curved plate, Need to be bent. This process must be completed by the Tianzhu Kun bending machine, which can be bent into arc-shaped plates with different radii as required. The plastic-aluminum plate that has been milled and bent is processed into the plates required by the drawings, numbered, and shipped to the installation site.
(3) Steel and aluminum keel installation
When using aluminum keel for installation, first fix the aluminum keel on the floor according to the size and position of the flipped drawing. The installation must be firm, the surface is flat, and the size is accurate. For the part installed with steel keel, in order to prevent electrochemical corrosion, it is necessary to carry out anti-corrosion treatment or add gaskets.
1) Board to board connection
Plastic aluminum plate and another plastic aluminum plate or other materials are connected by rivets, bolts, screws, nails, etc. However, because the surface of the plastic aluminum plate is aluminum, when it is connected with different metal materials, electrochemical corrosion will occur. When the back of the board is in contact with other materials, no surface treatment is required, but aluminum or stainless steel rivet bolts must be used to connect the board or the board with other metal materials. When contacting other different materials (such as steel plate), a protective layer of at least 25u thickness should be laid between the contact surface of the plastic aluminum plate and the steel plate. Galvanized or insulating materials can be used. For example, polyethylene insulating tape can be laid between the steel plate and the plastic aluminum plate.
2) Add Z-shaped aluminum angle to the prefabricated profile. Use high-strength structural adhesive to bond one side of the angle to the back of the prefabricated profile. Connect the middle edge of the angle to the flange of the panel with rivets to prepare the prefabricated panel for the wall.
3) Connect the prefabricated plate to the keel with screws, pay attention to adjusting the plate to the same level, and fix it with rivets and self-tapping screws.
Insert gasket material into the joint. Then apply sealant on it, and finally remove the protective film of the board. Before injecting glue, be sure to clean the surface of the metal plate and aluminum alloy (profile steel) frame with a detergent. The cleaned material must be sealed within one hour, otherwise it will be cleaned again. The sealant must be filled with no gaps or bubbles. The cleaning cloth must be replaced in time to keep it clean. The solvent should be used in accordance with the instructions on the label, and smoke or fire is strictly prohibited when using the solvent. When filling the sealant, use adhesive paper to protect the materials on both sides of the glue seam to prevent contamination.