The so-called aluminum-plastic panel refers to a composite panel made of aluminum and plastic. Specifically, it is a sheet made of aluminum sheet and plastic core material bonded through a special adhesive under certain technological conditions. In practice, it is generally used as the front and back aluminum plates to be coated first, and then combined with the plastic core material. The front panel is generally coated with a decorative coating, and the back panel is coated with a protective coating. Aluminum-plastic composite panel is a new type of decorative material with a series of excellent properties. It has been widely used in curtain walls, indoor and outdoor decoration and other fields soon after its appearance, creating a new world of contemporary architectural decoration.
Classification and common specifications of plastic board:
1. Divided according to purpose:
1) Aluminum-plastic panels for building curtain walls: the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum panels is not less than 0.50mm, and the total thickness should not be less than 4mm. The aluminum material should meet the requirements of GB/T3880. Generally, 3000, 5000 series aluminum alloy plates should be used, and the coating should be fluorocarbon resin coating.
2) Aluminum-plastic panels for exterior wall decoration and advertising: The upper and lower aluminum panels are made of anti-rust aluminum with a thickness of not less than 0.20mm, and the total thickness should be not less than 4mm. The coating is generally fluorocarbon coating or polyester coating.
3) Aluminum-plastic panels for indoor use: The upper and lower aluminum panels generally use aluminum panels with a thickness of 0.20mm, and the minimum thickness is not less than 0.10mm, and the total thickness is generally 3mm. The coating adopts polyester coating or acrylic coating.
2, according to product function
1) Fireproof board: select flame-retardant core material, and the combustion performance of the product reaches the flame-retardant level (B1 level) or non-combustible level (A level); at the same time, other performance indexes must also meet the technical index requirements of aluminum-plastic panels.
2) Antibacterial and mildew-proof aluminum-plastic panels: Coating antibacterial and bactericidal coatings on the aluminum-plastic panels, so that they can control the reproduction of microorganisms and ultimately kill bacteria.
3) Antistatic aluminum-plastic panel: the aluminum-plastic panel is coated with antistatic paint, and the surface resistivity is 109
Below, the surface resistivity is lower than that of ordinary aluminum-plastic panels, so it is not easy to generate static electricity, and dust in the air is not easy to adhere to its surface.
3. Classified by surface decoration effect
1) Coating decorative aluminum-plastic panels: Coating various decorative coatings on the surface of aluminum panels. Fluorocarbon, polyester, and acrylic coatings are commonly used. They mainly include metallic, plain, pearlescent, and fluorescent colors. They are decorative and are the most common varieties on the market.
2) Oxidized colored aluminum composite panel: The aluminum alloy panel is processed in time by anodizing and has unique colors such as rose red and bronze, which play a special decorative effect.
3), film decorative composite board: that is to make the color pattern film according to the set process conditions, relying on the action of the adhesive, make the color pattern film adhesive on the primed aluminum plate or directly attached to the degreased aluminum plate on. The main varieties are gang grain, wood grain board and so on.
4) Color printed aluminum-plastic panels: use advanced computer phototypesetting technology to print different patterns on the transfer paper to produce various imitation natural patterns, and then indirectly replicate them on the aluminum-plastic panels through thermal transfer technology A variety of imitation natural patterns. It can satisfy the designer's creativity and the owner's personalized choice.
5) Brushed aluminum composite panel: The aluminum alloy panel with a wire drawing surface treatment is used. The common products are gold wire drawing and silver wire drawing, which bring different visual enjoyment to people.
6) Mirror aluminum composite panel: The surface of the aluminum alloy panel is polished to look like a mirror.
4. Classified by usage
1) Bendable sheet is also called clinker aluminum composite panel: the built-in plastic core material of this aluminum composite panel is processed and has strong toughness. Generally used in the decoration of arched or cylindrical objects. Clinker aluminum-plastic panels are generally expensive.
2) Non-bendable sheet, also known as raw aluminum composite panel: This kind of aluminum composite panel plastic core material can be broken and is particularly brittle. Generally, it can only be used on a neat flat surface. The price of raw aluminum composite panels is low.
The common specifications of ordinary aluminum composite panels are as follows:
A, total thickness 3mm, 4mm, 6mm
B, b, width 1220mm, 1500mm
C, length 1000mm, 2440mm, 3000mm, 4000mm, 6000mm
d, d, size 1220*2440mm aluminum-plastic panels are called standard panels in the industry