The aluminum-plastic composite panel is composed of multiple layers of materials, the upper and lower layers are high-purity aluminum alloy panels, the middle is a non-toxic low-density polyethylene (PE) core board, and a protective film is pasted on the front. For outdoor, the front surface of the aluminum-plastic panel is coated with fluorocarbon resin (PVDF) coating, for indoor, the front side can be coated with non-fluorocarbon resin
has the following advantages:
1. Low quality: Aluminum composite panel is composed of aluminum and a plastic core material of relatively small density. Therefore, compared with aluminum (or other metals) with the same rigidity or the same thickness, its quality is small compared with glass and stone. Than, the quality is much smaller.
2. Good rigidity: The aluminum-plastic panel cleverly utilizes the mechanical principle of the I-steel structure, and ingeniously gives it unique mechanical properties. In addition, the aluminum-plastic panel is compounded under high temperature conditions, and the two aluminum panels are combined during the entire processing. The laminated aluminum plate is in a certain tension state. When it is formed and cooled, due to the difference between the shrinkage rate of the symmetrical aluminum plate and the core material, the stable internal stress of the plate is formed and the plate has good rigidity. Compared with the single-layer aluminum plate, its elastic limit is larger, and it is not easy to be deformed. It can maintain good flatness for a long time in the natural state without too much external force.
3. Rich colors and strong decoration: The pattern of the aluminum composite panel can be made into a variety of colors, and pattern designs that match all purposes can be carried out. In addition, it also provides precise texture and high-quality pattern designs that can not be obtained in a single color to simulate patterns of granite, wood grain and metal using photocopying technology. The rich color and pattern design meets the coordination of adapting to different environmental requirements, adapting different architectural styles to the environment, and the selected colors are in harmony with the environment, achieving perfect unity in the overall artistic effect, giving people a bright and soft beauty The visual enjoyment. The curtain wall decorated with aluminum composite panel is not inferior to the gorgeous glass curtain wall and elegant stone curtain wall. Under sunlight, its level is gorgeous and solemn, while avoiding light pollution.
4. High surface flatness: Aluminum-plastic panels are produced by continuous thermal composite production process. Therefore, compared with single-material metal plates, the surface flatness is high, especially for large-size panels. It is used for building decoration and has a smooth and integrated appearance.
5. Good durability: The aluminum composite panel adopts the metal and core material thermal composite technology, which is firmly bonded. The surface coating chooses different materials according to the use environment. Generally, three types of coatings are used, namely fluorocarbon coatings and polyester coatings. , Acrylic coatings, among which fluorocarbon coatings have more excellent weather resistance, they are mostly used in curtain wall decoration and special occasions. Test research shows that they can be used for more than 20 years in harsh outdoor environments.
6. Good processability: Aluminum-plastic panels are made of aluminum and plastic, which are easy to cut, punch, groove, and bend. They can be processed with special processing equipment for aluminum a material or wood. Therefore, not only can it be processed in the production plant, the proposed composite board can be processed on-site.
7. Excellent fire performance: In the aluminum composite panel series, the fire resistant aluminum composite panel uses a newly developed core material, which is filled with otherwise inorganic fillers, so the improvement of fire performance has made a leap, reaching B1 level Standards that can meet the requirements of building regulations.
8. Good cost characteristics: The production of aluminum-plastic panels adopts continuous pre-coating and continuous thermal composite process of metal/core material. Compared with ordinary metal veneers, it has high production efficiency and low raw material costs, which is a good cost characteristic s material.
9. Good environmental coordination: The aluminum and plastic core materials in the discarded aluminum-plastic panels can be 100% recycled, and the environmental load is low. In addition, wood-aluminum-plastic panels and outdoor decorative aluminum-plastic panels use fluorocarbon coatings, and the products have high durability, low daily maintenance costs, and reduce the entire life cycle cost.
10. Wide range of applications: Aluminum-plastic panels are cost-effective and have a wide range of uses. In addition to being used for decoration of curtain walls, interior and exterior walls, halls, restaurants, shops, meeting rooms, etc., they can also be used for the reconstruction of old buildings and used as counters and furniture. Surfaces, inner and outer walls of vehicles, etc.